Windscreen Scratch Repair
If you have cleaning scratches, wiper scratches, graffiti scratches, ice scraper scratches on your shop window, windscreen, side glasses or heated rear windscreen scratches caused by faulty windscreen wiper blades, ice scrapers, accidents or vandalism, then Glass Doctors can fix it using the windscreen scratch repair process.
Call Today 03719 101010 Prices from £70 +vat
This is how to do Windscreen Scratch Repair and remove scratches from glass
The Windscreen scratch repair process:
- Assess the damaged area carefully for the best method of treatment.
- On deeper damage it may have to be ground out first, and while the damage is shallow the glass can just be polished.
- The next step is to mark and clean the working area so it can be easily seen.
- Remove the scratch from the glass using a specially controlled grinding process.
- The ground area is carefully repolished to progressively finer grades.
- All traces of grinding are removed from the glass using another specialist polish.
- As a result is glass in “as-good-as-new condition.”
- Not suitable for scratches on the inside of a windscreen.
Glass Doctors can clear up most of your scratch polishing problems on:
- Flat glass.
- Curved windows.
- Side windows.
- Heated rear windows.
We really know how to remove scratches on glass so it doesn’t matter what make, model or year your vehicle is. Glass Doctors can repair your screen if it is either laminated or toughened. The Scratch Removal Process keeps the vehicle ORIGINAL because we don’t change the screen. Finally, it can also save you money and prevent devaluation of your vehicle due to scratches.
Typical cost of scratch removal on vehicles is £70 – £120 for side glasses and £100 – £250 per arc on windscreens and rear windows.
Glass Doctors will repair your windscreen scratch properly